Woke up feeling yesterday seeping through my muscles and dripping into my bones. Snarfed down an egg white omelet and a few cups of water, then headed out for my CraseFit Daily Revolt:
- 45 minutes of moderately technical MTB riding
- 3 sets of the following (no rest between):
- 15 reps of standing dumbbell shoulder presses (Arnold style)
- 50 cycles of the jump rope
- 10 dumbbell Sumo Squats, peaked with dumbbell chin touch
A nice little workout to rinse yesterday out of my system and begin a fresh new day.
Post your comments or workout in the comments below!